Thursday, August 2, 2007

Something to make us smile

As with all things CL my friend Alex is well out in front of me on this. Anyway, here is the new intro. to the Communion and Liberation website. This song really cheered me up this morning. That is a blessing.

"What counts in life is not to avoid mistakes, but not to be false, and falsehood is not to recognize the truth." Msgr. Luigi Giussani, who said in 22 words what it took me a whole, tortured post to express yesterday!

I won't make it to Rimini, but I will be praying for those who will and eagerly look forward to the published conferences. I'd love an actual poster to frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Triduum- Good Friday

The Crucifixion , by Giotto (b. 1267 or 1277 - d. 1337 CE). Part of a cycle of frescoes showing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Chris...