Monday, January 7, 2008

A really long meme

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? Whenever I wear my uniform, which I avoid if at all possible.
2. What kind of car do you drive? A black 2000 Suzuki Esteem standard five-speed, station wagon.
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? Unless they have one on Donner's Pass and I am stranded, I avoid Taco Bell.
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? No, but my wife has had several. I run errands.
5. What color is your iPod? Black.
6. What kind of dog do you have? An German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix. She's a handsome creature.
7. What's for dinner tonight? Chicken enchiladas at Costa Vida.
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? A glass of perfectly chilled Pinot Grigio.
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Get one.
10. Last time you were sick? Thanksgiving weekend.
11. How long is your hair? Very, very short
12. Are you happy right now? Yes, very.
13. What did you say last? "Hey, quiet down!" to two siblings getting their two year-old brother wound up.
14. Who came over last? 7 seven friends and seven of their children for our annual Epiphany party last Saturday.
15. Do you drink beer? To quote a priest of our diocese: "Yes, it is required by my religion in Utah".
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No, but at times they have made wish I was.
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? My metal Miraculous Medal key chain.
18. What did you get for graduation? Assuming the question pertains to high school graduation, luggage. I left home for good a month to the day after my high school graduation. I got the message.
19. Whats in your pocket? A black plastic rosary.
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? I've been to Denmark quite a few times and love the cuisine.
21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No.
22. What DVD is in your DVD player? DVD one (of three) of the second season of Arrested Development.
23. What's something fun you did today? Went to supper with my youngest daughter at Costa Vida
24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? Donald Sant, Colonel, United States Army, retired
25. Has your house ever been TP'd? No.
26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Watering eyes, constricted respiration, and itching a lot.
27. What are you listening to right now? My children playing in the next room.
28. Drinking? A nice glass of Pinot Grigio.
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? I don't shop at Walmart.
30. When is your mom's birthday? 3 March.
31. When is your birthday? 11 November.
32. What's the area code for your cell phone? 801
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? J.C. Penny.
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? No.
35. How many states in the US have you been to? Thirty-seven.
36. What kind of milk do you drink? Skim or 1%.
37. What are you going to do after this? Pray with my family and then read.
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? My oldest son on Christmas Eve.
39. What is your favorite fruit? Cherries.
40. What about your favorite dessert? Cherry pie, which I have instead of cake on my birthday.
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? Yes, pants.
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? No.
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? A Lexus. My younger sister is successful, which takes the pressure off.
44. Do you like pickles? Only dill pickles. I have no use for sweet pickles.
45. How about olives? Yes, but only green olives. My favorite pizza is with ham and green olives. Besides, I like my martinis dirty unless it's made with Grey Goose, extra dirty if the drink is made from sub-par spirits.
46. What is your favorite kind of gum? I do not chew gum.
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Tomato.
48. Do you have any tan lines? Umm, no.
49. What hospital were you born in? The old Dee Hospital on Harrison Blvd in Ogden. It is now a park.

This is my first meme and, like going to a Chinese buffet once a year to remind myself why I don't go to Chinese buffets (I like Chinese food, but the buffets . . . - the Monty Python song performed by Eric Idle is now running through my mind), it will be the last for good , long while. Whoever digs the vibe, consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Triduum- Good Friday

The Crucifixion , by Giotto (b. 1267 or 1277 - d. 1337 CE). Part of a cycle of frescoes showing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Chris...