Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gentle blogs

Okay, I am tardy in doing this. Since I was given The Lemonade Award by The Ironic Catholic, it is up to me to identify other bloggers who show good attitude and gratitude. In other words, blogs of gentility and, this being the Feast of the Conversion of St. Paul, probably Gentile blogs, too. I did not consider blogs already identified by The Ironic Catholic or on Deep Furrows. So, many of the blogs I would otherwise identify have already identified. Of course, I certainly recognize both of those blogs as wonderful cyber-spaces:

Come to See
Always and Everywhere
Vitus Speaks
Faith's Mystery
The Deacon's Bench
Naru Hodo

1 comment:

Triduum- Good Friday

The Crucifixion , by Giotto (b. 1267 or 1277 - d. 1337 CE). Part of a cycle of frescoes showing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Chris...