Friday, September 23, 2011

"I have filled this void with things unreal"

Along with Adele, another new musical passion over the past few months, is Mumford and Sons. Hence, Roll Away Your Stone is our traditio for Fri-hodie


It seems that all my bridges have been burned/
But you say, "That's exactly how this grace thing works"


Fr. Giussani insists that the existential questions, foremost among which is, "What is the purpose of my life?", constitute my personhood. Hence, the answer "has to touch me" because "it directly concerns me." This is so necessary that there is no answer "unless it is given to me, for me" (The Religious Sense 76).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Triduum- Holy Thursday

Christ Washing the Disciples' Feet , by Jacopo Tintoretto (1519-1594) “Unless I wash you, you will have no inheritance with me.” ( ...