Friday, June 22, 2012

"Maybe I'd give you my world..."

Yesterday at work we had our annual summer picnic. It was an amazing summer day. As I was driving down the road afterwards I was listening to the radio, our local classic rock station, 103.5 The Arrow. The songs they played were perfect for a summer afternoon. It was amazing the memories that came flooding back to me as I drove south on I-15, music cranked, window down. Pretty amazing at times this life I lead, the life I've led.

One of those tunes was Fleetwood Mac's "Go Your Own Way," which is why it is our Friday traditio for this first official Friday of summer 2012:



"... How can I when you won't take it from me?... Shacking up is all you want to do"

Because I have been such a negligent blogger, I am offering a bonus traditio, the always lovely Delores O'Riordan and the Cranberries covering this song, giving it a super Celtic/punk/New Wave twist, which is a little more my personal style:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Triduum- Good Friday

The Crucifixion , by Giotto (b. 1267 or 1277 - d. 1337 CE). Part of a cycle of frescoes showing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Chris...