Friday, August 16, 2013

"Where's your guts and will to survive"

For some reason I awoke wanting to listen to The Ramones. Hence, their song (not one of their huge hits) "We Want the Airwaves" is our Friday traditio because a paean to rock n' roll seems fitting to me at the end of summer even at this point in my life. The other song I considered was "I Don't Want to Grow Up."



Not too much else to write about this, except that it is pretty normal for me to want to bring it down a notch after participating in and serving at the altar during a magnificent liturgy, such as the amazing 6:00 PM Mass for the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary we celebrated last evening in The Cathedral of the Madeleine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Triduum- Good Friday

The Crucifixion , by Giotto (b. 1267 or 1277 - d. 1337 CE). Part of a cycle of frescoes showing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Chris...